Friday, March 12, 2010

Clean it up...


Sorting out the mess...

Let that go.. I would do that tomorrow.. I have a lot of time.. This would take a minute or two.. leave it for now.. "Arre ho jaayega yaar".. That is how a mess is created... could be in a room.. in a LIFE.. or at any place, where such an attitude is followed.

Letting the mess accumulate is no big deal, any cuckoo can do that. The deal eats you up, when you realize that no one else would come and clean that mess up. It is you and only you, who has to do the tedious job.

To be true, I have let things accumulate for me in life. Now when I sit back and try to figure out the way "My room" looks, it is a MESS. I am aware that no one else would come and clean it for me, it is me who needs to get down to clean the dirt up.

I have been doing a lot of downloading lately. I used "Ares" for the purpose. It creates a folder on the computer system, where all the downloaded material gets stored. I used to cut the data ( which was mostly songs and videos) and paste in somewhere on the chip, giving it a wierd name, like "Lateshht material from Ares", " New folder[2]", etc. I just sat and tried to sort it out ( as it became more and more difficult for me to search the song that I wanted to listen ) and I realised what a big mess I have created on my drive. Different folders with different songs of different genres. What am I supposed to do now ? Well, it would take a big deal of time to sort and streamline the stuff. I hope, I would have done it on a regular basis. Things would have been much different. :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment