Monday, March 29, 2010

Sajda...


Hey, it has been long I have written a blog.. Emotional breakdown left me exhausted, sucking up all my zest and happiness. But things are getting better ( I suppose, I don't know if they are actually, but hope they would soon ).

Why do these emotions exist ? Is it just some chemical flowing in our nervous system or something much deeper, which is out of reach of an average human understanding.

I think I would write a line I heard in a song from "Sajda". It goes like this:

Aankh se door na ho, dil se utar jaayega...
Waqt ka kya hai.. guzarta hai guzar jaayega...

( Don't go away from my eyes, you would get down from my heart... What is of time? It passes and would pass anyhow)

My friend Samresh came to my place when I was emotionaly devastated . He is one strong & wise man on this earth. We talked for hours and he suddenly said these lines. I had this song on my drive, but never bothered to listen to it.

Well, in the state of mind I was, it was natural for me to go through that song once and hear it. A true meaning as it holds, so does the music in it.

When I relate to so many songs in my life, I realise that I am not the only one who suffered from those kind of emotions. There were people before me, who did feel this way and they were intelligent and expressible enough to write it down in their own words.

One more line that I can relate to goes like this ( I am sure a lot of other people could as well) :

Shaam se aankh mein nami si hai...
Aaj phir aapki kami si hai..

( My eyes are wet since dusk... Today again I am missing you... )

"MISSING". Such a small word that has tons of emotions contained within it. This feeling of "missing" someone can suck the blood out of your veins, can be catastrophic, can make you feel like a dead meat, make you lay on the floor for hours weeping in the memory of the one you are missing, can actually make you feel like one of the men who weeps on the television, with a sad song being played in the background. It could be for anyone.. someone dead.. someone alive.. someone far from you.. could be for a relative .. a friend .. a lover.. anyone, but it is one feeling that I pray no one suffers.

Sometimes, I also feel that it could be the mistake of the victim as well. A very wise song goes like this:

Samajhte the magar phir bhi na rakhi dooriyan humne...
chiraagon ko jalane mein.. jala li ungaliyan humne...

We understood everything.. still did not keep the distance.. We burnt our fingers.. while lightening up the lamp...

So, I feel that if we remain a bit cautious, we can prevent ourselves from being hurt by anyone. The best way is not to expect anything and be selfless in a relationship, be it any. If not, then make sure the deal has some sort of gaurantee with it.:) :) :)




1 comment: