Sunday, March 14, 2010

Explain... !! What ???


Explanation... What's that supposed to be???

Here I would not say that I am talking about explanation of some concept ( as in studies ). This is strictly confined to generic explanation that people require when their understanding about things fades. I remember a very beautiful set of lines:

Ya Rab! Na vo samjhe hain, na samjhenge meri baat
De aur dil unko, jo na de mujhko zubaan aur

It means neither they understood what I say now, nor would they get it later. Give them the heart to understand what I mean, if not more speech to me.

It is so truly said, because generally people do not even try to understand what one goes through. They have one set mind, which they decide, is the most perfect of theirs in this world. The truth is that it requires a big deal of heart to understand what is going on in the heart of the other person. I don’t say that I am perfect in doing that, but a good try can always be expected. What to do if someone is not even interested in trying to understand what you are trying to say. So, in the end (as it doesn't even matter) it is preferable to follow this:

Never explain....
Friends don't need it, enemies won't believe it...

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment