Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First day ( which is not ACTUALLY the first day )


Well, to start off with, this would not be the first blog that I'd be writing. There were several that I started off with and dropped later. However, it seems that this one is going to last much longer than the previous ones.

Firstly, I am packed with much more emotions than what I was previously. Secondly, the first patch explains it all.

"Bolted Thoughts", I wonder why did I select this name. It must have to do something with my psyche for sure. I have been a bit conserved all my life, but it seems its not that good to be conserved in this world. People can misinterpret it as your weak attitude and take you for a ride. Of course, I love rides, but would definitely like to stay away form these types. They can weaken you up.

The only thing that I fear, and hate at the same time is a weak attitude. Its not that I carry one, but because it can be harmful for one who carries it. I read a line: " In this jungle, people take advantage of those weaker than themselves and fawn on those who are stronger". I believe. That is the way it is like.

I realised that there are a lot of things I am interested in and somehow they confuse me over which one to pursue. I love music. Now this short word contains a world in it. Music could be in different languages, different genres, and different countries. There are approximately 6909 different languages spoken in this world, which has 195 countries. I am not that good at permutation and combination, but I am sure that it would result in a huge number.

I keep on hunting for good music from the various resources present on the internet. May be most of my blogs would result in a conversation that talks about music and only music.

I do not know how to plan a good climax. But I am sure people would get to know that I am supposed to leave when I write this. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment