Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let us shop...


My sHoPpinG SpRee...

Well,.. today I went out for shopping.. What a big headache could this shopping be...!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided not to take along anyone, but go alone. I let myself have a test of my patience and intelligence.. Oooo yea... this shopping involves a lot of intelligence and understanding of the human psychology.. As in of ouselves.. Firstly, there are a hell lot of shops to shop from. They all have a lot of variety to choose from.. So, "first" select the shop, "then" select the clothes.. Now, you should be intelligent enough to select what clothes would actually suit you and would also make you comfortable when you wear them... How many things can be done simultaneously.. ??? Selection of clothes, comfort, style.. I hope I do not sound dumb , but that's the way I felt today... In Rajouri market, with 3 millions shops... Each shop with a lot of stuff to select from.. Its just like a workout.. You need to put in a lot of hard work, before you could actually see the results..


Anyways, I parked my car in a space, where even a cat could not sleep properly. The parking people are amazing, they could make you realise how good you can drive ;-) .


Took the "parchi" and kept it in my back pocket ( This is something I always loose and end up paying some extra bucks there )... Now, since you would never get an opportunity of parking the car, where the market starts, you generally end up parking it somewhere in the middle. I did the same and then took a deep breath as I started my shopping spree... OOOhhh.. Where to go .. what shop to start with.. What brand to select . . . I took the name of

GOD and entered a shop.. bought two T's and came out... When I came out, I realised, there could be more good Ts in the market. May be I should have waited.. So, this taught me that patience, while you shop is very important.. Now I understand, why all the "aunties" in the market, exercise the practice of hovering around, until they become sure of something.. But that is something men can't do... So could not I.. Anyways.. then again, I went to another shop,, got track pants and came out.. It was already 7, so I decided to drive back and look at what I bought...

One more thing,.. I do not know if I m correct here.. but it seems the thing that you bought there in the shop.. turns out to be something else when you gaze it at your home... I dont know,, if its lighting to do with.. But yes.. I am sure it happens..

Bye Bye ... :)

2 comments:

  1. when i read ur post i thought that this doesnt even qualify as a shopping sprint, let alone a spree.. but then again I was reading a "guy's" shopping outing. And as I have learnt from my own experience, this is actually how guys shop. Reach Market- enter shop- like the item- buy the item-leave shop-leave market. Wayyyyyyyyyy different from a girl's shopping story( and i am not gonna narrate it, coz wat all v do wen we shop- i wudn't be able to fit in this tiny comment.. lolz)

    newaz.... nice post.. !! d first of urs without ne shayari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha.. Ur shopping SPREE would be having some recipe... I ll search for it someday n get myself an article written on that u knw.. :)

    ReplyDelete