Friday, April 16, 2010

Faith...


Faith.. WOW.. What a word.. This small word could be your best companion in both, good and bad times...

Somethings are very difficult to explain.. For everything else, there is some or the other language... ( Its not a veritable line.. I took it from Master Card's ad ) Faith is that feeling inside ones heart that "Things gonna be fine" no matter how bad the current conditions might be...

I think its important to have faith in oneself and the almighty... I read very beautiful lines of Allama Iqbal...for those who have faith in GOD:

Nishan-e-mard-e-momin ba too goyam?

Choon marg aayad tabassum bar lab-e-ost.

( You ask me the sign of a man of faith?
When death comes to him, he faces it with a smile)

One more line, which I think already resides somewhere in my previous blogs, goes like this:

Duniya mein aehl-e-imaan maanind-e-khursheed jeete hain

Idhar dubey... udhar nikley... udhar dubey... Idhar nikley

( In this world, men of faith ( in themselves ) are like sun

They sink at one end, to rise from the other )

Faith, I think, comes with time and one has to mould oneself to have that belief inside the heart, cuz you do not get any gaurantee with it. My understanding is, if you believe, it works, if you don't, it doesn't.

One brilliant line that I read goes like this:

Faith means belief in something concerning which doubt is theoretically possible


1 comment:

  1. It good to read such beautiful thoughts.
    Cheers mate. Go on...

    ReplyDelete