Friday, February 10, 2012

Suffering: It's a rehab !!!



It was a Friday morning, The mirror infront of my face reflected various facets of my own person. A thought flashed through my mind.. it was new.. it was of my own.. not googled.. neither asked.. Why is there so much suffering and if it is then what purpose does it solves in ones life ?? As if I have gone through a lot already ??? An answer bounced from one of my nerves resting inside my brain.. It is a REHAB.. The more one goes through pain period, the more vivified his/her life becomes... Suffering totally changes a person and so does a rehab centre.. All addictions are gone.. At least they do fade.. Same are the sufferings.. They are a medium to change oneself, because that is the time when the real you comes out and starts taking action. That is the time when the numbness of the mind vanishes and you get animated.. full of vigor.. full of life.. right there.. ready to face what the world offers and ready to offer the world your own facade, which is beautiful like GOD's handwriting...

No comments:

Post a Comment