Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good morning people !!!


Today was a wonderful start.. got up @ 4 am with a sore throat !!! gargled n slept like a child.. only to get up and see message of a near n dear one, pointing out towards the promise that I undelibrately broke... I re-assured of my promise mentioning it shall not happen again ( was feeling like a student of 2nd class, to whom a teacher tells :" Write on the black board--> I will not talk in the class.. I will not... will not.. not !!!! ) A reply to message was drenched with acid wit telling me that Promises are like babies... fun to make.. hell to deliver ... This is the same personality in my life that religiously follows the quote " JUST DO IT "... and inspires me to so the same.. Anyhow, the message I received was while on my way to office.. on my daily fight to find an auto that could offer me a drop till the office on meter !!! I generally do a shabby trick of standing a little distance behind the other gentlemen/gentlewomen standing, so I could be the one the ric should stop for first and it does...... today I followed the same routine ( a lady in multicolored suit was staring at me with contemptful eyes for the same reason, but I was too late for the office and the decent human being within me could not vivify ) and a ric did stop. I told him where I needed to go and he refused n moved further to that multicolored lady ... She told the same address and got inside.. What was that ??? Who says there is a discrimination against women !!!These ric drivers are not at all interested in taking men to their destinations... It's the other sex they are pondering about ... Signing off !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment