Saturday, July 24, 2010

This song will be plyed...




This song has to be played... no matter what the occasion is... marriage.. engagement.. reception.. any party that has to rock cannot escape from the spell bounding lyrics n music of this song: Nachi jo sadhe naal onu dil vi deynge.. by the legend... Hans Raj Hans... Just out of curiosity, I researched the meaning of lyrics.. The lyrics use folk punjabi language:

Nachan ton pehla hoka deyange, Sabna nu ik mauka deyange,

I will make a noise before I dance, will give a chance to all

Ik sone da koka deyange, 121 (ek so ikki) rumaal,

One golden nose ring, 121 lovely hankies

Ohnu dil vi diyange, nachi jo sade naal

I will give my heart too, to the one who will dance with me

Gani onu ban ke gulab jedi nachugi, Saggi ful ban ke nawab jehdi jachugi,

neck chain to one who would dance like flower, head clip to one who would dance like a princess

Gore mukh nu jhumke deyange, par ik gehda ghumke deyange

Ear rings for the fair face, but a move of dance around

Jhanjhar dil nal chumke diyange, taal naal milau jehdi taal

will give "jhanjhar" kissed from my heart, to one who will move with the music

Ohnu dil vi diyange, nachi jo sade naal

I will give my heart too, to the one who will dance with me

Nee tu nach le, tenu nachiya farak nahi paina tu nach ke manaa le yaar nu

Dance gurl dance, It won`t make a difference to you anyway, you will get your love by dancing.

Heereya da haar naale challe diyan jodian, geetan te preetan diyan gau jehdi ghodiyan

diamond necklace with the pairs of rings, for the one who will sing the songs of love and mating

Ambron taare uthaar diyange, tikke vich shingaar diyange

will bring stars from the sky, and will beautify your tresses with them

Nau lakha ik haar deyange, dhamkaan naal pau do dhamaal

A necklace of worth 9 lacs, one who will rock the bass

Ohnu dil vi diyange, nachi jo sade naal

will give my heart too, to the one who will dance with me

Mangne di mundri milugi vich tolian, davinder de naa te jehdi pau khanne boliyan

Engagment ring in the party, to one who will sing a song for Davinder`s name in Khanna

Pakki ik nishani deyange, ohnu eh zindgani deyange

A symbol of love for lifetime, to her I will give my life

Gal chon laah ke gaani diyange, nach nach karu jo kamaal

I will give my chain, to the one who will boom the dance

Ohnu dil vi diyange, nachi jo sade naal

I will give my heart too, to the one who will dance with me

No comments:

Post a Comment